Three groups have been working throughout the summer that followed a process many of our members and friends attended. Five important areas were identified during our 8-month process from the fall to the spring:
- Young families, kids, intergenerational
- Music & meaningful / inspiring worship
- Welcoming hospitality
- Inclusivity, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural
- Community impact – do something for the community around us.
The three groups that met this summer all included the one area of inclusivity, multi-ethnic, and multi-cultural in their discussions. The groups, which are now being called “Renewal Teams” are:
- Intergenerational (family, kids, religious education for all ages)
- Hospitality (welcoming)
- Worship (Music, “Sunday program”)
We will be working on ways to impact our community as we develop our new programs.
Our goal is to get the year started right during our Ingathering service on Sept. 11. Invite your family and friends to join us to the kick-off for the new year.
If you’re not getting our newsletter, keep in touch by signing up: Click to sign up for free e-newsletter .